Thursday, July 17, 2014

Neighborhood Highlight...

I love running through my small town... seeing the same old couple on their morning walk, the smell of bacon on Saturday mornings and watching many of the small houses being renovated or restored to be even better than what they once were.

This week's neighborhood highlight is the view of one of my very favorites not too far from me.  They started their first project a couple of years ago - the garden.  I love this well organized small garden and adjoining chicken coop - it's very eclectic and full of whimsy and color.  The building to the side is the addition to the house that is a garage below and living space above that was completed last year.  So full of character.

This year they updated the fence in the back to include corrugated and galvanized tin in the frame and it brings a bit of an urban feel to our little town.  The original part of the house is starting to get it's update and I can't wait to see how the finished project will turn out!



No comments:

Post a Comment