Friday, September 26, 2014

The Designer Is In... A New Regular Friday blog!




"Question Mark Chair" by Stefan Heiliger

Questions... they come up all the time.  Where do I center this, can I use this color with that one, how do I store THIS?  The possibilities are endless....

Starting next week I will begin a new regular Friday post called "Ask Tami"... you know kind of like a design/home matters type of "Dear Abby"!

How to submit a question... just send me a private message (yes it must be private) to tami@tamijones.net and I'll add it to the pile for consideration and answer them as they are appropriate for my blog.  No names will be published, just the questions and answers.

It's that simple.  But it can only be as successful as the questions, so start sending in those questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment