Thursday, November 1, 2012

Time for a change

This weekend we get to "fall back" and I, for one, am excited for the extra hour of sleep!  That also means we must remember to visit each of the clocks in our homes, offices, and cars to make sure that we arrive on time to whatever our schedule has in store.

So since we'll be a little focused on our clocks, I thought I would highlight some of my favorite's.

First a great table top clock for a more casual look from one of my favorite places, Ballard Designs....


L'oeil du Temps Clock

And I can't resist a big oversized wall clock - another great option from Ballard Designs.

Chateau Betton Clock

Maybe a more contemporary option like this one by Geroge Nelson is a little more to your liking...

Vitra Design Museum Spinal Clock by George Nelson

Or maybe you just don't care about time and can go with something a little more laid back like this quirky clock from uncommongoods.com!

Whatever style you like and whatever you will do with that extra hour on Sunday.... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment