Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gone Pink....

In the month of October everyone seems to be going pink.... pink for breast cancer awareness month. It has been fun to see how different resources and companies have shown their support to help raise awareness.  One of my favorites is from Walker Zanger, who happens to be one of my favorite tile sources!  Take a look at some inspiration for their beautiful pink tiles!



This year, I participated for the 3rd time in the Girlfriends Half Marathon in Vancouver, WA.... here I am with my running girlfriends getting ready for the start line with nearly 1000 other women who have survived breast cancer or have been touched in some way by this devastating disease.  What a priviledge!


Photo credit Kate Eakman, History and Heritage, LLC

So tell me.... how did you go pink this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment