Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Favorite Things


Mother's Day is this Sunday and if you haven't found the perfect gift for your mom, let me share with you my top 3 favorite things....

Making the list again this year is Glassy Baby ... they come in so many beautiful colors (I'm showing my mom's favorite color here) and with each one being so unique it's a perfect gift!



If your mom is like mine, she might just like some flowers for her garden and one of my favorite places to find wonderful plants is a local store called Molbak's - its a fun place to visit, shop and have a cup of coffee too!

Petunia


Next on the list is one of my favorites (and would be a hit if I was a mom!) is from Swarovski.... a flower that sparkles and will not go out of season!


Renee Necklace

However you decide to honor your mom this Mothers Day, take time to enjoy the day with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment