Friday, March 16, 2012

And the winner is....

Very honored to be awarded First Place in the "Individual Spaces - Traditional" category at last Thursdays 13th Annual Northwest Design Awards Gala!


Woodinville Wine Cellar Project, completed in conjunction with EB Building Group LLC.

There were 14 categories and with 135 entries from all over the Pacific Northwest and 275 people were in attendance.  I am so thankful for home owner, Sheri Carruthers for entrusting me with bringing her vision to life and to such a creative contractor, Eric Backman of EB Building Group for taking the space from concept to reality!

It was a fun evening with a 1940's glamor theme and the Design Center was transformed beautifully.


The crowd waiting to go in.

The room from above.

A special thank you to my host Robert Allen/Beacon Hill Rep's - Joe, Pat, Forrest and Terra, who started the evening out with a wonderful pre-party to myself and 5 other residential designers.
Pre-party in the Robert Allen/Beacon Hill Showroom





2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you Tami - you do great work and you deserve to be recognized! Glad I got you to re-do my office before you got too famous to do little projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! It was a pleasure to help you with your office and I'm sure that I will always do those little projects - they can be very fun!

      Delete